trick to speed up PC startup


Many users don't know about this but when they start there PC lots of Unwanted software are start with it which dey don't use. Like Messengers, Adobe Process etc. If user need dem den he starts it manually na.
So here is the trick to Stop this automatically start of process at Windows Startup.
Step 1: Go to Desktop and press Windows key+R. (A small window open in the bottom left corner)
Step 2: On dis window type msconfig and press enter. ( A new window pop-up Don't do anything on dis window frm ur mind otherwiseit create problem for u n i m nt responsible for it)
Step 3: On dis window go to startup tab.
Step 4: Untick the program that u don't want to start automatically like yahoo messenger, adobe processes etc and tick the programyou want like Download accelerator, anti-virus etc.
Step 5: Apply it and den Ok now restart the system n see the effect.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this interesting tip... I had no idea about it, but I'll try it for sure. Also, I have a friend from IT services Toronto who helps me with tips and advice as well... It's very important for me to work properly on my device, because I have to do lots of stuff on it.

    ReplyDelete